The Fall 2017 group date will be posted soon. We meet from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM in our Library.
Lessons will be posted on this page weekly. Scroll down to see and print a PDF the lessons from our spring 2017 class.
The goals of this group are:
- to see (and celebrate) women accept Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior of their lives and believers grow as more fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- to develop a love and understanding of the Word of God (The Bible). We will use the model of Jesus who used the Word of God as His guidebook for life, His protection from spiritual warfare, His authority for teaching and His directive for ministry.
- to move away from old habits and sinful worldly desires towards a life shaped and directed by the truths in God’s Word. This will be most clearly seen the more we trust and obey Him and as we live out His call upon our lives.
- to understand what the Gospel (Good News) means to each one of us and why it is important to share it with others in our sphere of influence.
- to bring glory and honor to God as we realize and live out His perfect design for our lives as modeled by Jesus.
- to develop godly relationships with other women that are free of any barriers such as age, ethnicity, etc. This is lived out by the Titus 2 (verses 3-5) model where older women mentor the younger women by example and testimony.
- to give out practical help (in the way of advice or reading material) for problems many women face. (Lack of time to study and pray, marital problems, raising children, health related issues, etc.)
- to plan an outing together such as the Iron Sharpens Iron event. (see separate brochure)
Complete pages 5-6 for March 21.
Complete pages 9-10 for March 28.
Complete pages 12-13 for April 11.
Complete pages 16-17 for April 18.
Complete pages 21-22 for April 25.
Complete pages 25-26 for May 2.
Complete pages 28-29 for May 9.
Complete pages 30-31 for May 16.
We will go over this lesson in class.